Ghibli museum

I love Ghibli films. I have seen them all apart from the last two that have come out, that haven't arrived to my country yet. They have something homely about them. The first one I ever saw was Spirited away, when I was seven. That was also the first Japanese and anime-related movie I ever saw; little did I know that the director of the movie, Hayao Miyazaki, would later become my idol.
I have to wait to go to Japan, though, to be able to see the Ghibli museum exclusives, beacause you can only see them there.
And did you know the roof of the museum has a similar picture to the one painted on the ceiling of the room of Yubaba's baby in Spirited away? That there's a real size statue of the robot from Castle in the Sky in the garden, as well as the keystone from the same movie? There is a cat bus that you can get into (only for little children)? The point: I want to go.
And they have a café.

No comments: